Friday, June 4, 2010

back in action....

maybe Graham is getting too big for his bouncy seat?



once again, I'm blaming this on Heather.

I am going to try really hard this time to keep up with this thing called a BLOG!

I don't know when you girls find the time to do such a thing, I love it and I love looking at everyones...but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. It's a lot of upkeep. To me at least.

The main reason. For this. Is to keep my Momma and MIL involved better in my GRG's life. He changes EVERY DAY and this seems to be a good way to brag and carry on.
Here are some pictures that I want you all to see.

Graham's best buddy, Pate.


Last Saturday we had a big shrimp boil out at Dads and while all the adults/parents were wrapping things up the kids decided to all watch cartoons and be adorable!

note: MG has never been interested in a pacifier... but she always HAS to have Grahams out of his mouth!


never too little for big boy toys....
but we have to let MG in on the fun too.


so Daddy bought Graham his own JEEP!


wonder what they are talking about?

trying to get GRG to settle down for bed, thanks Mimi for a place to lay! We love our hammock.


worked like a charm... sweet boy!!!





not enough words to describe what the little menis is up to... but DANG she's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment